Transfer & registration of legal title of property from one person to another, through sale or purchase.
Report an abuse for productConveyancing
What it entails: Transfer & registration of legal title of property from one person to another, through sale or purchase.
What you get:
- Land Sale Agreement
- Completion Documents
- Title Deed or Certificate of Lease[buyer]
- PIN, and ID or Passport for both parties.
- Buyer’s passport sized photos[3 colored].
- Certificate of incorporation[companies].
- Title deed copy and original[seller]
- Location of property must be within Nairobi County.
- Transaction value not less than KES 500,000.
Delivery: 90 Days
Kenya's professionals now have a marketplace and its called Cloudsource. We have taken the risk and guesswork out of procuring and delivering professional services. The results speak for themselves.
- +254 797 536112
- Block A, Methodist Ministries Centre, Oloitokitok Rd.,
P.O. Box 3824 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Loading tweets...
Cloudsource - Professional Services made easy